This job has now expired
Do you believe in the power of print? We do.
Antalis McNaughton is the UK’s leading supplier of communication and packaging materials into the print, sign & display, office and publishing markets.
Our product range is the widest on the market and our service offer is second to none. We have a reputation for innovation and expertise and we put delivering customer excellence at the heart of everything we do. We’re also part of a global group with €3bn turnover and big plans for the future.
We operate in a constantly changing, competitive market and that means we need a sales team that’s highly skilled, passionate about the industry and driven to succeed.
If that sounds like you, read on.
Sales Advisor – Reels Division
We have a vacancy for a Sales Advisor in our specialist Reels Sales Division, based in Leeds. This division supports the business forms, transactional documents, security and direct marketing sectors.
Reporting to the Sales Advisor Manager, the successful candidate will support our Account Managers in developing strong customer relationships and increasing profitable sales across our product and service offer.
The successful candidate will:
• Interact with Field sales and contribute towards customer action plans to improve customer satisfaction, increase market share, increase profitability and target prospective customers.
• Pro-actively sell products/services and target new business with an emphasis on non-core products.
• Maximise customer sales by offering added value options in pricing, services and product diversity.
• Gather and maintain information, identify business opportunities and understand customer needs to generate further sales.
We’re looking for someone with:
• Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
• Excellent customer service and selling skills with ability to cold call.
• Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task activities.
• Capability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent understanding of product / service range, competitors and market place.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading company with a clear vision for the future and a big focus on people development.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for then we can’t wait to hear from you.
To submit your application please click on the 'Apply now' button.