Print Production Coordinator
At New Look we have huge ambition. We aim to be the number one multi-channel, international fashion value retailer. We offer fashion that is on-trend and at the right price and we know what makes our customers tick. But while our fashion makes us such a hit with our customers, it's the drive and passion of our people that makes our thriving company such an exciting place to be.
With a flair and passion for fashion, you will need to have a commercial understanding of the retail industry and enthusiasm for the New Look brand. You will need drive and enthusiasm along with a willingness to learn and develop along with our ever-growing company.
The role: Print Production Coordinator
Co-ordinates and manages the workflow process for POS print production
• Day to day activities involved in planning, buying and distribution of in-store POS and window graphics
• Production planning and briefing: Internal (studio) and external (print and courier suppliers)
• Generate critical paths and advise lead times
• Obtain competitive quotes from nominated suppliers
• Progress chasing and monitoring of all elements briefed
• Liaison with and management of print and courier suppliers, including all required follow up actions
• Quality control and assurance for all elements briefed and delivered
• Weekly budget tracking and reconciliation of supplier costs with invoices
Essential and Desirable Skills
• In depth knowledge of print production essential
• Excel skills essential
• Ability to work in a highly fast paced environment essential
• Attention to detail - essential
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum 2 years print production experience preferably from print company
• Understanding of marketing and how print production relates to customer experience and business objectives
To apply for the role of Print Production Coordinator, please click on the 'Apply now' button below.