This job has now expired
Salary: up to £60,000
To enable the Marketing, Sales Directors and their leadership teams to manage sales and marketing change through the end-to-end co-ordination, delivery and tracking of an integrated sales and marketing change plan. You will lead a team of project managers to ensure effective delivery of key change projects on time and to requirement.
- Leading the development and management of an end-to-end change pipeline for all change across the sales and marketing functions.
- Managing the approval process for all sales and marketing (IT and non IT) change from concept to investment proposal.
- Leading a team of project managers to ensure effective delivery of key change projects on time and to requirement.
- The development of a quality assurance methodology for change throughout the sales and marketing function.
- On occasion personally managing significant programmes of work for sales and marketing
Requirements, Experience and Skills
- Managing large project across sales and marketing functions
- Experience of managing a team of project managers
- Experience of managing of a project management office
- Experience of working in order managing a relationship with IT
- Professional qualification, for example prince2, agile etc
- Exposure to a complex stakeholder map of senior sales and marketing manager
- Ideally, degree or equivalent education
asg - we are a leading niche market recruitment specialist connecting talent globally.
Our experienced consultants each have their own sectors of expertise including Print, Marketing, Packaging, Creative, BPO, Oil & Gas, FMCG, and Automotive providing recruitment services across all areas of business from Production, Operations and Design through to Sales, Client Services, Marketing and all levels of senior management and directorship.