Sales Manager - Flexible Packaging
This job has now expired
Our Client is a global manufacturer of rigid and flexible packaging for consumer goods markets. The company deals with a wide range of global household brand names and their suppliers in international markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage international accounts and develop new business.
Ideally located to be based at the offices in Berkshire.
• Sales territory management responsibility, working to meet targets as agreed with the Sales Director. To include responsibility for a number of UK accounts and/or selected countries as agreed with Sales Director.
• Sales project management – identifying key growth opportunities within the sales territory, leading these sales projects in conjunction with other Selig resource as required through to being successful and profitable long term repeat customers.
• Effective communication and management of customer requirements to/with sales , technical and operations colleagues
• Monitoring customer & competitor trends, feedback to colleagues
• To work in conjunction with other territory managers to promote/create pull-through from key end-user groups, typically large international/multinational FMCG companies.
• To promote company’s role in the development of sustainable packaging solutions
• This activity will have a cross-territorial component as end-users are typically global or pan-European
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a proven track record in selling FMCG packaging consumables with international experience
• Be proficient in at least one other European language
• Be an organised individual able to work as part of a small international team
• Be able to demonstrate sales success in a similar B2B field with a strong technical component