Sales Director - Packaging
This job has now expired
Our client is one of the UK’s largest privately owned companies in their field. Manufacturing a range of flexo printed packaging products to food processors.
They are currently looking to recruit a home office based Sales Director to promote the company products nationally in UK markets.
The successful candidate must have a proven record of sales success within the flexible packaging industry as well as the desire to join a well respected company.
The Sales Director will:
- Train and develop the sales team to ensure they maximise every sales opportunity.
- Develop a group strategy to ensure that the business units are maximising sales opportunities into UK markets
- Drive sales that position the businesses in new markets, delivering short and long term growth and profitability.
- Play a key role in the development of budgets and business plans and drive the execution.
- Work with the other functions within the group to ensure margins and product development are in line with company expectations.
- Measure and monitor sales, customer, competitor and market activity.
- Manage the lines of communication internally and externally.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with innovative customers.
- Develop relationships with key customers to drive customer loyalty