This job has now expired
This leading company has a fantastic opportunity for an iGen Operator to work on a Night Shift basis. Your role will be to operate effectively Xerox iGen's and other laser printing equipment in the department, you will also assist & support other areas as required, ensuring that optimum established standards of quality and performance are achieved.
Your role will be to -
- ensure colour management processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- ensure that, at shift change, an adequate hand over of operational information has been given to and received from the opposite number on the in-coming / out-going shift.
- receive print briefs and specifications for jobs to be processed.
- ensure that all consumables, required for the completion of scheduled jobs, are checked for quality prior to loading on the printers.
- ensure all print applications (jobs), loaded to the printers, are checked for accuracy against all relevant samples, traces, briefs, etc., and are signed off.
- carry out quality checks during and at the completion of each print job ensuring output produced is to the established standards of quality.
- ensure that any notable incidents and / or relevant information is relayed to the Manager/Supervisor for inclusion in the shift log.
- identify any area of actual or potential failure and ensure that the necessary remedial/reporting action is taken.
You must have:
- experience of running Xerox iGen Digital printers
- some experience of High Speed Production Laser Printers
- ability to think for yourself and make decisions
- excellent Colour Vision
- have a reasonable understanding of and be able to use Microsoft office applications
- good eye for detail
If this iGen Operator job isn't the right one for your experience, fear not! Please visit our website www.aimsearch.co.uk where you can register your details with us & check out a range of other jobs.
Due to high levels of response we are only able to get back to applicants who have been successful