Do you want to be part of a fast developing successful innovative marketing communications and document management business, with an enviable client list, delivering sophisticated integrated cross media solutions?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to join our sales team. You must evidence an excellent track record for delivering new business.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for new business development. You will be someone who has excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and you will have a proven track record of delivering cross media and document management solutions through a professional consultative sales approach.
You will receive first class lead generation, bid management and client service support to ensure that you will meet our strategic growth objectives.
The Account Director’s role will primarily be responsible for:
- Working with the Managing Director and other members of the sales team to plan and implement sales and marketing campaigns.
- To research and identify suitable prospect companies.
- To identify the appropriate contact, typically a senior manager within target clients / sectors
- To meet with potential clients to present Latcham’s services and to gain an understanding the prospects requirements
- To arrange and host customer visits to Latcham’s facilities
- Prepare proposals, estimates, quotations, and tender responses as requested.
- To establish, implement and document client business development plans.
- To maintain accurate sales forecasts and pipeline and present at the Monthly Sales Meeting
- To co-coordinate with client services, data services and production to prepare detailed specification, schedules and pricing
- To ensure the new orders / projects are fully brief into client services
We are looking for a candidate who can evidence experience of the above.
If you want to develop and progress in your career in a company enjoying good results, please click the "Apply now" button below.