Production Assistant / Admin
Production Assistant / Admin (internal)
To manage the day to day activity of the company including new sales order admin, stock control and database upkeep.
Processing orders and ensuring accurate and timely delivery & billing.
For bespoke sales - take design instructions, brief designers, get prices from our estimators, submit proofs and progress to order stage.
· Account management – look after selected key clients, build relationships, establish buying patterns, promote new & existing products in to them, increase turnover. Make sure that next tier of clients are communicated with regularly, and sales potential maximised.
· Help Sales Director prepare simple sales reports for company sales activity and pipe line.
· Input on new product & range development for catalogue
· Expand implementation of CRM using ACT
· Organise marketing calendar for timely marketing for key dates through the year for on line marketing & mailings
· Supervision of website & making sure up to date with news & new products
· On line marketing including twitter etc
· Help organise & attend trade shows (3-4 per year) including set up & breakdown. Pre- & post show marketing.
· Retail sales order process – ie receive orders, make sure they are fulfilled quickly & accurately and then despatched & invoiced.
· For larger orders – complete new line forms, gather information required to process orders through design (if needed), production and delivery, including purchase orders, proof approvals, branding information, production specification, barcodes, packing and delivery details. Liaise with production departments to ensure all relevant information is available for the efficient and accurate production and delivery of orders. Ensuring compliance with customer delivery instructions. Ensure orders are invoiced promptly.
· Overall administration of online sales.
Pay & conditions
· Salary £19k rising to £20k after 3 month’s probation.
· Quarterly company bonus based on company sales performance
· 20 days annual holiday