Production Supervisor | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire
This job has now expired
One of the UK’s leading manufactures of high quality corrugated packaging solutions is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor who is looking to develop their career by taking control of a highly productive team.
Production Supervisor | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire | £25k-£28k
A well established, independent and innovative manufacturer of printed corrugated packaging, this client has experienced outstanding growth in recent years and possesses state of the art production facilities.
As a Production Supervisor you will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day management of a highly productive manufacturing team.
Main duties to include:
• Man-management of the team including motivation, training and discipline
• Ensuring production plan is achieved through the monitoring of performance
• Quality control and passing work inline with ISO and BRC
• Overseeing Health and Safety requirements
• Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement as required
Key attributes required:
• Outstanding technical experience of corrugated production
• Strong man-management and motivation skills
• Quality conscious with a good eye for detail
• Organised and methodical
• Excellent problem solver
This is fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a rewarding employer and play a key role in the da-to-day operations of a highly successful business.