This job has now expired
Position: Senior Designer
My client specialises in visual merchandising for retail environments, window installations and special events for retailers and brands.
* Degree qualification in design
* 3- 5 years' experience of working within a Design Department at a senior level
* Experience of working within a build-creative design department
* Experience of processes, procedures and project control within a Design department
* Strong leadership skills having an ability to work with Management team members and mentor junior members of the department
* Good communication skills both internally and communicating to clients.
* Experience of presenting to clients and senior management
* Must have excellent teamwork, communication and technical problem solving skills to contribute to the business
* Ability to see growth and business development of own department and Company and to be commercially focused.
* Ability to manage budgets for projects
* Knowledge of relevant design software skills, Adobe CS5 package, Vector works and/or Sketch up
* Creative imagination and attention to detail with strong design appreciation - To be creatively aesthetic and balanced
* Strong conceptual thinking
* Experience of managing projects within tight timescales
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects in a fluid fast paced environment
* Ability to demonstrate and deliver a high level of initiative and forward thinking
* Ability to be organised and self-motivated
Please send your CV on a completely confidential basis to Anna Gale at Key Recruitment UK Ltd. I am an industry specialist consultant working solely within the Print sector.
Email: email@example.com; Call: +44 (0) 161 443 0006; Fax: +44 (0) 161 443 0039
Write: Key House, 15/16 The Embankment, Emery Park, Vale Road, Heaton Mersey, Stockport, SK4 3GN, England.