OPERATIONS DIRECTOR – MIDLANDS
We are a dynamic rapidly expanding publishing group based in the West Midlands, looking to appoint an Operations Director. This is a unique and outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking team at an exciting time of the company’s growth and development. The Company as a whole is very fortunate to hold a reputable name in a niche market delivering on several platforms as well as having a rapidly expanding commercial print operation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in developing and improving manufacturing efficiencies through all areas of print production by means of process, investment and through management of staff.
- Experience in automated workflow through all departments including lean manufacturing and JDF workflows.
- The ability to develop, research and advise on capital expenditure required.
- A hands-on approach to management in all production areas and the ability to present and deliver at board level.
- A sound knowledge of the mechanics of ISO standards and their application.
- The ability to plan and manage all production in accordance with the agreed budgets.
- Strong leadership skills.
- An eye for market changes and trends and to contribute and advise on strategic planning.
- The ability to embrace, understand and the vision to take forward changes in technology within our industry
This is a new appointment at board level and should excite the right individual who feels they are ready to contribute in a positive way to a forward thinking team.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience and will reflect the fact that this is a board appointment.
Closing date for applications 8th March 2013
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button