Opportunities Manager – London
Position: Opportunities Manager – London
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
As Opportunities Manager you will identify and develop new opportunities for the business within the public sector organisations, securing new business and building long-term relationships with these clients.
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities and to sell complex solutions to non-technical audiences
- Comprehensive understanding of public sector bidding process
- Comprehensive understanding of range of services and ability to present value proposition
- Project management experience with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work to revenue targets
- Technical literacy
- Strong familiarity with public sector information agenda
ASG – Connecting Marketing Businesses with the very best Talent.
We are a leading Permanent, Contract and Executive Search Consultancy specialising in key areas within Marketing that includes:
- Marketing Technology, Design and Development (IT)
- Digital Marketing (New Media)
- Campaign/Project Management
- Print/Packaging Manufacturing & Print Management
- Creative Services
- Client Services
- Related BPO (business process outsourcing)
Our experienced consultants each have their own sectors of expertise offering their services across all areas of business from Production, Operations and Design through to Sales, Client Services, Marketing and all levels of senior management and directorship.