This job has now expired
A Print Management organisation with an excellent pedigree & reputation urgently requires an Account Manager preferably from a strong retail solutions/POS background to be based at their Head Offices, to support the day to day operations of a major key account.
The Account Manager will be an integral member of the team, dealing promptly and accurately with queries on live on-going orders, whilst also managing suppliers to ensure adherence to agreed deadlines.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 Years experience in a Client facing, Account Management role, ideally within the Print Management sector and possess the following attributes:
• Excellent print knowledge
• Knowledge/previous Retail solutions experience - advantageous
• A broad understanding of progressive marketing solutions
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
• A flexible and robust attitude and be able to work to deadlines
• Good numeracy and commercial awareness
• Good MS Office skills
• The ability to effectively manage client expectations
As such a Candidate you will be organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration associated with the job, in addition to having a high focus towards customer service and delivering Client objectives.
Excellent career opportunity with a Company recognised for promoting from within.