European General Manager – Office Supplies
Position: European General Manager – Office Supplies
Location: UK, France, Germany or Italy
Salary: Up to £110,000 Plus Commission + Car + Benefits
Our client is the global leader in Business Process Outsourcing, IT Outsourcing and Print Services and offer a diverse range of services across the globe.
To lead the Office Sold Supplies business in Europe delivering excellence in all areas related to business management, sustainable business development and operational performance.
Deliver operational goals and coverage in the Multi- Function Printer (MFP) marketplace, channel expansion and delivery on, and communication of, the supplies group value proposition, thus being ultimately responsible for the supplies revenue, gross margin and channel expansion plans for the European region.
- Worked in an operational function and have experience with working in a pressurised and targeted sales environment
- Solid understanding of Sales management processes and evidence of success in a sales management role.
- Evidence of success in previous people management roles
- Experience of implementing cultural or strategic change with a group or team
- Knowledge and experience of the supplies marketplace in MFP
- Knowledge and experience of operating within a partner centric environment in both value and volume markets with a clear understanding of a vendor/partner relationship
- Knowledge and experience of working in a pan-European environment
- Proven track record of communicating and influencing at various management levels, both internally and externally.
ASG – Connecting Marketing Businesses with the very best Talent.
We are a leading Permanent, Contract and Executive Search Consultancy specialising in key areas within Marketing that includes:
- Marketing Technology, Design and Development (IT)
- Digital Marketing (New Media)
- Campaign/Project Management
- Print/Packaging Manufacturing & Print Management
- Creative Services
- Client Services
- Related BPO (business process outsourcing)
Our experienced consultants each have their own sectors of expertise offering their services across all areas of business from Production, Operations and Design through to Sales, Client Services, Marketing and all levels of senior management and directorship.