This job has now expired
Client Relationship Manager
London / UK
Circa £45K – Plus Benefits.
My client is a strategic marketing group and has particular experience in the not-for-profit, financial services, travel and retail sectors, and a strong core competency in data-driven marketing communications
- Leading day-to-day client relationship across a wide platform of stakeholders, providing pro-active support to the project team and responsible for all client communications and development projects outside of technology.
- Working directly with the client to understand their needs and driving efficiency and growth.
- Working with the technology architect and delivery SAM to ensure the client’s needs are met.
- Responsible for maintaining MI, delivery of all aspects of the contract and disaster recovery.
- Client relationships
- Communication to client across all stakeholders
- Ensuring that the projects they work on remain in line with the strategic aims of the project
- Taking an overview of the account and suggesting ways to improve
- Providing MI and receiving regular feedback from the client
- Ensuring that the clauses in the contract are adhered to
- Managing any new development projects that do not involve tech i.e. re-brand
- Working together with the solutions architect to design the right solution for the client
- Working together with the Delivery Manager to ensure the outputs are optimal for client
- Pro-actively looking for new opportunities with the client and building proposals to take them forward and implementing if successful
Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression.