We have a unique and rare opportunity available for a Pricing Manager to take control, management and delivery of strategic pricing requirements for a Strategic Sourcing team with the aim of increasing profit and growth.
You should ideally have experience of working within a print management environment with strong analytical skills and proven experience in commercial tendering and benchmarking.
The Pricing Manage role:
- As the Pricing Manager you will be the first point of contact to review ITT / RFQ / E-Auction documentation
- Generate and collate any questions required for clarification of pricing requirements.
- Work with the Sourcing Team to establish a pricing strategy on all commercial pricing
- Establish a list of suppliers to be approached for pricing
- Issue full RFQ / ITT requirements to ensure timely response is received
- Manage deadlines to ensure all suppliers respond completely within time frame
- Interrogate and analyse responses within Excel and create data bid response summary for circulation
You will work closely with colleagues in a number of other departments including Business Development, Commercial Finance and Client Services.
For this Pricing Manager role you must have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service ethic.
- Full driving licence.
- Confident and outgoing personality with a strong character
- Flexibility, energy, ability to go the extra mile
- Good team player.
Knowledge of commercial estimating within a print environment would be useful, but not essential
This really is a great opportunity for a commercial minded person so if you have the right experience please apply ASAP.
If this Account Manager position isn't the right one for your experience, fear not! Please visit our website www.aimsearch.co.uk where you can register your details with us & check out a range of other jobs or you can follow us on Twitter@Aim_Search
Due to high levels of applications we are only able to respond to successful candidates.