Account Manager l Oxfordshire l £25,000 - £30,000
This well established organisation has a superb opportunity for an Account Manager to join their experienced customer services department. You must have print account handling experience from intake of order to despatch, print management experience preferred but not essential, strong understanding of print production is essential.
About the Account Manager role:
Your role will be to provide first class customer service to a number of designated Clients to ensure their print requirements are delivered to spec, within agreed timescales and to budget, you will be key contact point for clients, keeping them up to date with all aspects of their jobs.
About the successful Account Manager:
- Must have proven Account handling experience in the Print industry
- Flexible approach within a dynamic environment.
- The capability to communicate technical issues clearly and concisely.
- Is detail conscious, prioritises and schedules own work, and works in an orderly way.
- Manages competing priorities and makes timely decisions.
- Is enthusiastic and works co-operatively with others.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of clients and their requirements.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Client management / Customer Service skills
This is a great opportunity with a reputable company so if you are looking to kick off 2015 with a great a new job and have the relevant experience please apply ASAP!!
If this Account Manager position isn't the right one for your experience, fear not! Please visit our website www.aimsearch.co.uk where you can register your details with us & check out a range of other jobs or you can follow us on Twitter@Aim_Search
Due to high levels of applications we are only able to respond to successful candidates.