Implementation Manager | Packaging | UK wide
As the leading global provider of print and packaging solutions to a portfolio of typically blue-chip FTSE100, our client is seeking a confident self starter with proven client facing experience to work on a variety of exciting projects, overseeing the implementation of new contracts through their full life cycle.
Implementation Manager | Packaging | UK wide | Up to £40k + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, process driven individual to work within a globally renowned provider of print/packaging managed solutions. With a reputation for readily investing in their staff and equipment, expect to benefit from their high profile service offering, alongside the on-going scope for personal and professional development.
As Implementation Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the successful implementation of new and existing business opportunities
- Putting in place new methods and procedures as required
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders involved in key projects
- Providing outstanding customer service, technical input and advice to new clients, advising on best practice
- Taking briefs from the client including full specification details and deadline dates; managing from start to finish
- Suggesting alternative options and innovation where possible
- Briefing suppliers on client requirements
- Working as a team to help deliver contractual requirements
Key attributes required:
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of the manufacture of packaging
- Experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent client facing skills
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing
This is a company who know that without a committed workforce there's always going to be a limit to what they can achieve – that's why you can expect to experience not just a world-class workplace, but also the opportunity to take on a role where you can expect full training and exposure to excellent routes to further promotion and responsibility.