Fitter & Service Engineer – Electrical | Print Equipment | North West
Qualified Fitter & Service Engineer required to assist with assembly and on-site installations. An excellent opportunity to represent an expanding giant in the print machinery sector who actively progress their staff with structured development programmes in a role offering lots of day to day variety.
Fitter & Service Engineer – Electrical | Print Equipment | North West | Attractive Salary
Unrivalled track record in the print capital equipment sector. As specialist manufacturers, this is a company set apart by its commitment to R&D and extensive knowledge of print, pre-press and finishing equipment.
As a Fitter & Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation of electrical control systems on machinery
- Installation of video image systems, software installation and set up
- Installations fault finding and repair
- Mechanical machine assembly – training to be provided if required
- Assisting in the design, development and maintenance of the electrical systems used in the company’s equipment
- Completing pre-delivery inspection of new machines and factory testing
- Overseas travel of approximately 10-12 weeks per year
Key attributes required:
- HNC or similar electrical qualification
- Knowledge of all aspects of electrical engineering from panel build to software installation
- Understanding of electrical control systems, servo motors, pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Experience working with and assembling mechanical components would be advantageous
- Experience in writing and/or modification of PLC/HMI code desired
- Programming experience of C++ a distinct advantage
- Full UK driving license
Given renowned training to enable you to technically, there are excellent progression opportunities within this world class business – they want to make you one of the best Service Engineers in the industry.
If the role is of interest, submit your details without delay to be of consideration for the shortlist.