Project Manager - Signage
NEW VACANCY! (SN935)
PROJECT MANAGER - SIGNAGE WEST YORKSHIRE
£Open + Car
Our client is one of the leading sign companies in North of England. They provide a wide range of design, building and installation of signage to a wide variety of markets sectors across the whole of the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering projects from initial enquiry through to manufacture, installation and invoicing.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Build rapport with all customers to develop positive relationships
- Research and investigate potential opportunities
- Network with current clients to influence and manage all areas of the relationship
- Deliver exceptional service on behalf of all customers and ensure excellent project management at all times
- Act as the point of contact for all clients
- Prepare project information and all relevant documentation, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Remain fully aware of services and be knowledgeable in order to write and prepare new proposals when needed
- Project budget management
- Client revenue handling
- Work in strategic sectors
- Coordinate project management activities
- Find solutions to ensure we meet customer expectations
- Generate a high level of customer satisfaction through timely responsiveness to customer needs, including prompt and reliable follow-up to customer requests, projects and complaints
- Attend briefing meetings, pre contract meetings and custom office meetings
- Ensure strong management of multiple projects from initial enquiry through to installation and invoicing
- Contribute to promotional strategies and projects, consistent with the company's goals
- Support the team with ideas and input on success stories
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure we are always seen as the market leader and providing innovation to the customer
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and understand the pricing requirements of the accounts and of the company
- Ensure budgets are managed within budget
- Propose measures to maintain their market share and win share from their rivals
- Reporting to the Directors
- In addition to the elements in this job description, this role also includes such other duties as the management may reasonably require from time to time
Knowledge, Training & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Prior experience within the sign industry, including manufacture and installation, is essential
- Experience within the pub, high street and leisure industry is desirable
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and experience
- Good level of education
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to compile and analyse statistical information
- Talent to identify and implement improvements to the company
- Ability to implement corporate strategy as required
Key Personal Characteristics:
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication talent, with specific ability to liaise with senior member of management across various organisations.
- Strong relationship building skills - both external and internal.
- Possess effective and creative project management skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and a willing member of the team.