Production Controller - Print / Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK4386)
PRODUCTION CONTROLLER WEST MIDLANDS
Salary and package dependant on experience
Our client are currently recruiting for a Production Controller to liaise with the account management team on all existing and forthcoming projects to ensure clients' expectations are met. Within the capacity of Production Coordinator you will be expected to uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work produced.
- Client service.
- Planning and development of plans to complete all live projects within the client time scales and to the quality
- levels expected.
- To oversee client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between account management teams and the production teams to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- Support account management teams in the development of project plans identifying key milestones and resource requirements.
- To ensure effective internal communication through production team on the progress of all jobs.
- To manage traffic for all work placed within the production departments.
- To use MIS systems and any client system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure work schedules are adhered to and an accurate permanent record is maintained.
- To oversee that all project details are documented through company systems.
- To continually maintain system so all information is correct for client and partners.
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department.
- To support the Team Leader with production work going through the studio.
- To oversee the costing information is correct and carried out immediately on completion of a job so that invoices are timely and accurate for your team.
- To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments onsite.
- To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar role in a print or packaging capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of communication.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment.
- Client and service orientated.