Sales Manager - Legal Documentation
LONDON / SOUTH EAST (PT1954)
Open Depending on Experience + Commission
Our Client is looking to recruit a Sales Manager who can sell document managed services such as, Ebible, legal overflow, master bundles and pre-court document management, Scanning, Print Rooms, Digital Mailing Rooms, Creative Design Services, MPS Archiving amongst others in to the Legal sector.
Reporting to the Legal Commercial Director you will be expected to deliver the budgeted sales targets for the London area. Utilising all resources to deliver business from accounts, including business from new accounts and also expanding business from existing accounts.
- Ability to self-motivate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- Proven sales ability within the legal market sector.
- Computer literate, fully conversant in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent and demonstrable presentational skills
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Ebible, legal overflow, master bundle and pre-court document management.
- E- disclosure, case analysis, information management
- File copy ,document scanning and coding, document capture
- Factums, transcripts, statement of claim court cover
- Detailed billing, motion records.
- Ensuring you are able to deal with any customer queries
- To ensure effective time management and territory planning
- To record all activity on the CRM system, and minimum appointment levels are met on a weekly basis
- Comply with all reporting requirements of line management
- Good understanding of the operation and develop a good working relationship with the team
- Liaise with credit control and monitor account expenditure
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Completion of sales reports (weekly and month end)
- Able to effectively sell all company offering, including new innovative services that are developed
Minimum performance criteria:
- Call activity recorded daily on CRM system
- Achieve targeted number of appointments each week
- Achieve targeted sales in specific products as advised
- Achieve conversion rate targets as advised
- Meet the sector sales targets on a quarterly basis