Internal Account Manager | Print & Packaging | North East
Independently owned market leading business within the print management sector with in-house facilities for litho, digital, packaging, mailing and fulfilment are devising a new role for an Internal Account Manager to become part of their team. Unmissable opportunity to become part of a business that is regarded as an employer of choice within the industry.
Internal Account Manager | Print & Packaging | North East | £22k-£28k
Offering a unique blend of out sourced solutions plus in-house production, this is a company with an extensive offering incorporating print management, POS, packaging, B1, digital print, cross-media, mailing and fulfilment. As the winner of a number of prestigious industry awards they remain firmly at the forefront of technology with a commitment to investing.
On a daily basis the role will entail:
- Working closely with a range of blue chip clients
- Co-ordinating marketing and print requirements from initial brief through to delivery
- Ensuring all customer quotations are estimated for in the most efficient, cost effective way, and progressing them within agreed timescales
- Offering advice on a range of print services
- Building strong relationships with clients to retain and develop accounts
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
Key skills required are:
- Strong account management experience
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels with clear, concise written and verbal skills
- The ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- An excellent knowledge of commercial print, packaging and/or direct mail would be a definite advantage
With a supportive structure in place this is the ideal role for those with ambition and a passion for delivering exceptional solutions. In return, the company are offering a competitive salary along with excellent opportunities to progress and reach your potential.