Production Manager | Cartons | Berkshire
- Contract Type
With a real niche in the market, a commitment to investment and an enviable blue-chip client base, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to progress their career with a leading manufacturer of speciality printed folded cartons.
Production Manager | Cartons | Berkshire | £35k-£40k
A service driven company this organisation is firmly established in providing high end, luxury packaging to major blue chip clients. With a reputation for providing innovative and quality products this is an excellent opportunity to join a company enjoying year on year growth.
As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the production department ensuring production is cost effective and within budgets
- Man-management of a team of over 20 members of staff across print, cut & crease, gluing and conversion equipment
- Planning and scheduling
- Implementing and translating the company’s policies and goals
- Overall responsibility for Health and Safety
- Evaluating performance and making improvements
Key attributes required:
- Proven production management experience in a packaging manufacturing environment
- Strong planner with logical approach
- Excellent motivator and mentor
An excellent opportunity to progress within an innovative company.
Apply now to register your interest.
Apply for Production Manager | Cartons | Berkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly