National Sales Executive - Cartons / Labels
2 days left
- Contract Type
PK4388 - NATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE ANY UK LOCATION
£30-45K + 2% Commission Year 1 and 1% Year 2 + Company Car
Our client is a premium printed packaging company manufacturing high end tubes, cartons and labels into the beer, wines and spirits sector, also giftware and cosmetics. They have a requirement for an additional sales person to join the team. This role will be home based in any UK location.
The main focus of the role is to generate new business sales opportunities in order to contribute to the continual growth of the company. To manage business with a view to maintaining and developing the business relationship between the company and the client, increasing revenue and commitment for the longer term.
- To support business objectives driving sales in Tubes, Cartons and Labels.
- To seek new business opportunities from initial cold calls and progress to a sale of products/services offered by the company.
- To prepare sales proposals and make presentations to potential clients with a view to winning new business.
- To make regular contact/visits with existing and potential clients.
- To ensure existing and potential clients and prospects are aware of the product and services offered.
- To manage clients with a view to developing long-term and profitable relationships.
- To keep the Sales Team and Client Services and Business Development Director informed of any budgetary developments.
- To manage and maintain the company's CRM system with sales, leads and forecasted sales.
- To maintain communication with all relevant departments with any information that may affect the production schedule.
- To ensure that quality and environmental standards are adhered to.
- To research and be knowledgeable with regard to new developments in the industry, and make recommendations to Management on new processes, equipment, and materials which may be of use to the Company.
- To be informed of market trends which may impact strategy.
- To produce relevant documentation, using the internal production system as appropriate.
- To participate in the production of draft invoices, where appropriate.
- To participate in the implementation and achievement of Sales and Marketing KPI's.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by the Business Development Director.
The ideal candidate will have a proven successful sales background in either the cartons or labels industry.
Apply for National Sales Executive - Cartons / Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly