Packaging Designer, Corrugated Solutions - Buck
Highly respected bespoke Leading Edge Corrugated Solutions provider working with some of the world’s most iconic brands, seeks a highly creative, talented & driven Packaging Designer / Technician to join their innovative corrugated solution design team to deliver beautifully crafted & practically effective solutions.
You will be creatively talented, intelligently considered and driven by the ambition to secure an opportunity within a forward thinking, innovative & increasingly high profile Market Positioned Business that will offer genuine professional development & career progression.
• Meet with customers to take design briefs from customer’s and generate production. Travel across the Midlands for Client Meetings
• Provide innovative ideas & designs to generate direct/indirect savings.
• React to customer, account manager or other stakeholder issues in a timely manner, ensuring corrective actions are prompt, cost effective & robust.
• Provide proactive improvement ideas to customers, account managers or other stakeholders.
• Continually seek to be the industry leader in terms of knowledge of packaging – with emphasis on 3pl & ecommerce sectors.
• The ability to work with clients, meeting face to face to discuss design briefs.
• Experience in making customer savings through increased efficiencies.
• strong creative skills, excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and ideally working knowledge CAD software such as Solid works, SketchUp Pro or Kasemake. Rendering 3D conventional corrugated solutions.
• Experience working with other packaging consumables.
• Full UK Driving licence
This role would suit an intelligent and motivated creative thinker, who can work in a customer facing position, taking design briefs from clients and translating them into innovative packaging solution. A fantastic position, working within a market leader who offers fantastic career progression potential.