One of the leading players in the industry it serves is looking for an Account Manager to maintain and strengthen the existing client relationships on one of our client's largest Accounts. You will work with the Senior/Commercial Managers to maximise your account through exploring new areas for organic development.
• Responsible for developing long-term positive commercial relationships with relevant Commercial Contacts.
• Manage a portfolio of brands on relevant Commercial account
• Work to standardise operating procedures and facilitate best practices on designated account. Manage and escalate any non conformance of procedures.
• Work with the client to improve deliverables, providing training when necessary.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all escalation matters specific to your Commercial account (Internal & External).
• Act as the liaison between the client and internal teams; delivering feedback and ensure the timely and successful delivery of all Artwork.
• Generating accurate reports as and when required; including but not limited to; Forecasting and tracking key account metrics
• Support the Senior/Commercial Manager with capacity planning and resource requirements. Making recommendations for overtime as and when required.
• Manage the internal account specific Customer Service Representative’s work loads.
• Work alongside the Senior/Commercial Manager to encourage and foster an environment of Customer Excellence.
• Support the Senior/Commercial Manager with under performance.
• Escalate to the Senior/Commercial Manager any observations and/or areas of concern.
• Mentor, guide and support Customer Service Representatives on the designated commercial account.
• Support the Senior/Commercial Manager with contract negotiations.
• Facilitate client quarterly review meetings
• Travel to the customer as and when necessary.
Understanding the customers is at the heart of this company’s vision, therefore we are looking for a professional individual, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to represent our client at a high level. It is important to show the ability to create immediate empathy with clients in order to generate long lasting relationships and bring in repeat business. Negotiation and problem solving skills are a must, along with the capability of meeting set deadlines. Working closely with the Account team and client means the selected individual must be able to work well in a team.
The ideal candidate must have experience in account handling and can be from any sector or print of packaging.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly