Account Manager - PrePress
Our client is an innovative, fast-growing brand management company. They aim to develop strategic, long-term partnerships with some of the world's leading brands.
This industry giant is currently recruiting an Account Manager to maintain and strengthen a particular client relationship; driving process improvement and client fit for use, whilst maximising the account through exploring new areas for organic development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for relationship building and interaction with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics.
- Day-to-day contact for your clients, keeping them informed at all times during the project life cycle and responding promptly, clearly and politely to enquiries.
- Working with the client to improve deliverables, providing training when necessary and visible reports on improvements.
- Encourage and foster an environment of Customer Excellence.
- Manage change and keep a clear perspective of end goals – managing customers expectations and coordinating appropriately.
- Work to standardise operating procedures and facilitate best practices. Manage and escalate any non-conformance of procedures.
- Take full control of projects, including negotiation of schedules, and key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief with CSR’s.
- Ensure professional adherence of all processes and best practice to ensure every project is produced impeccably.
- Generating accurate Forecasting data in order to facilitate resource management.
- Resource Management input with Operations team.
- Facilitate client business review meetings and prepare KPI information.
- Ownership of client invoicing and chasing POs, reviewing aged debt, supported by the CSR team.
- Mentor, guide and support Customer Service Representatives on the designated commercial account with regard to account specific knowledge and processes.
- Support the CSRs with production briefing when necessary.
- Set key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement, with regular measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against these targets.
- Fully understand the client brief, interrogate requests and suggest alternatives where necessary to help client achieve their aims whilst ensuring company deliverables are accurate.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in account management within either the packaging industry, although we may consider other applications should your Account Management skills be sufficiently high, well demonstrated and transferable. The individual must be proactive, with excellent time management skills and have the ability to prioritise tasks. We are looking for someone with strong communication and delegation skills.