Estimator - South Yorkshire - £22-25k
If you're a print Estimator and want to be part of a really progressive printing organisation then this could be a perfect job for you...
Working within the customer services team, the successful Estimator will ensure quotes are completed with 100% accuracy and within agreed time frames
- Prioritise workloads in accordance with quote deadlines
- Liaise with Account Director/Managers/Sales Team to establish required client margin
- Liaise with Production Department if unsure of method of production in order to output correct quotation
- Liaise with outwork supplier to gain correct outwork price
- Part of the overall customer services team, working in close harmony with field sales and production, providing a high standard of customer service at all times
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Management System at all times
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Quality and Environmental Management System policies and procedures adopted by the Company at all times
- To pro-actively participate in the development, operation and improvement of the Company’s Management Systems in relation to our external accreditations and legal obligations, for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and Health and Safety
- To represent the Company at external functions in a proper and professional manner, whenever required, having an informed opinion from the Company’s perspective
- To be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To fulfill the Company’s requirements with regard to the Company’s Management Information Systems at all times
- To follow all administrative procedures adopted by the Company at all times
If you are a numerate individual with strong attention to detail then we would love to hear from you.