Business Development Director | Print Management | UK Based
Due to expansion and acquisition, this is an unmissable opportunity to become part of a global print management and communications group renowned for innovation in the retail, financial and FMCG sectors.
Business Development Director | Print Management | UK Based | £60k-£70k + OTE £100k+
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across global retail and FMCG brands. Supplying creative, agency, print and POS, they boast an incredible client portfolio spanning the globe.
As Business Development Director you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the senior team to devise and implement strategy for growth and new account acquisition
- Covering the UK dealing with leading names in retail, leisure, entertainment and brands
- Targeting and assessing new propositions working with customers in a consultative capacity to devise propositions
- Overseeing the transition and implementation of new account wins
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in the print management sector
- Ability to offer a solutions approach to clients incorporating the complete group offering
- Significant commercial experience in complex business environments
- A proven track record as a strong relationship builder with a sharp commercial acumen
- Demonstrable track record in successful sales conversion
Recognised globally as one of the most invested companies when it comes to their employees, this leading FTSE100 organisation can offer the successful applicant an excellent remuneration package as well as the opportunity to join one of the world’s forefront innovators in print management.