Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London
Internationally renowned company in POS that lead the field is looking to add an additional level of support to their structure in the way of a Junior Project Manager. If you are based in the South of London this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who are pushing to build on their market leading status.
Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London | £25k
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Junior Project Manager you will be:
- Office based, working in a team
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Issuing internal briefs
- Checking artwork
- Creating and organising quotations
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Junior project management experience
- Print/packaging background is a prerequisite
- POS experience preferred but not essential as full training will be offered
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
This is a well-established organisation that is looking for a driven individual to match their ambitions for growth and market leading status. They offer a flexible working environment and excellent salary and provide a solid platform for you to demonstrate your skills and experience working on exciting projects.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.