Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London
Internationally renowned company in POS that lead the field is looking to add an additional level of support to their structure in the way of a Junior Project Manager. If you are based in the South of London this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation who are pushing to build on their market leading status.
Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London | £25k
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Junior Project Manager you will be:
- Office based, working in a team
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Issuing internal briefs
- Checking artwork
- Creating and organising quotations
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Junior project management experience
- Print/packaging background is a prerequisite
- POS experience preferred but not essential as full training will be offered
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
This is a well-established organisation that is looking for a driven individual to match their ambitions for growth and market leading status. They offer a flexible working environment and excellent salary and provide a solid platform for you to demonstrate your skills and experience working on exciting projects.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.
Apply for Junior Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly