Project Manager- West London - c£28-35k - Creative Agency
We have a really exciting opportunity to work with a global agency who are leaders in design/branding to major clients worldwide.
So what are we looking for, well you will need to be an an energetic Project Manager who is looking for a real opportunity for a step up in their career direction. Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing FMCG off-pack design projects from concept through to delivery, liaising with various stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on schedule, at cost and within tight brand guidelines.
The role entails:
- Managing the design process of in-store POS and marketing promotional materials for the FMCG client.
- Ensuring all work is processed to the client satisfaction, on budget, and in a timely and accurate manner.
- Delivering regular reports on projects status to both clients and line manager.
- Collect briefs from clients.
- Coordinate with the design studio.
- Ensure all assets are compliant with client brand values and regulations.
- Administrate project financial invoicing.
- Manage all the workflow through the company internal database systems.
Project Manager essential attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of communication.
- Understanding of briefing, artwork, reprographics, print and ideally some knowledge of the FMCG customer service industry.
- Min 1 years’ experience in project management or account management.
- Client and service orientated.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Flexible and self-motivated team-player.
- Proactive thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities whilst retaining attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and without supervision,
- Possess the ability to plan ahead and anticipate project and clients needs
If you have the skills and knowledge and are looking to come and join this true market leader in their field, then please send through your CV