Account Manager - South Yorkshire- £30k
The successful Account Manager will optimise sales volumes, margins and growth opportunities through a long term professional and proactive relationship with an existing customer portfolio. You will be tasked with daily invoicing, managing customer margin to ensure it's within an acceptable level and naturally, providing a high standard of customer care.
- Works with an agreed portfolio of customers, adopting a flexible and proactive approach to the role
- Provides the customer with an insight into the function and capabilities of the company through ongoing and regular dialogue, displaying innovative thinking when addressing the customers needs in order to provide the best solution
- Negotiates on price (within agreed parameters) delivery window and production lead times with customers and production team to obtain the sale
- Books work into production and progress chases keeping customers informed of the status of their job at all times in accordance with agreed deadline
- Part of the overall customer services team, working in close harmony with digital and DM account managers, field sales and production, providing the highest standards of customer service at all times
- To drive the on-going development of Lean principles throughout the Department
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Management System at all times
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Quality and Environmental Management System policies and procedures adopted by the Company at all times
- To pro-actively participate in the development, operation and improvement of the Company’s Management Systems in relation to our external accreditations and legal obligations, for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and Health and Safety
- To represent the Company at external functions in a proper and professional manner, whenever required, having an informed opinion from the Company’s perspective
- To be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To fulfill the Company’s requirements with regard to the Company’s Management Information Systems at all times
- To follow all administrative procedures adopted by the Company at all times
If the above sounds like you, please send in your CV ASAP!