Account Executive -Central London -£25-28k -(Global Creative Agency)
Account Executive - Central London - £25-28k (Global Creative Agency)
The client is an international Global Agency serving customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
So, we are looking to recruit an Account Executive with at least one year's experience in a similar role to work alongside the team providing the client with dedicated agency support. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has experience in working ideally onsite with a client.
The AE will be responsible for trafficking all jobs on the account and assigning the jobs to the appropriate team member / picking up the jobs and working with the relevant teams to ensure each job’s completion.
You will need to be detail orientated, organised, process driven but also lateral thinking and must be able to understand the creative and artwork process and be able to understand the difference between a creative and artwork brief.
You will be responsible for briefing and overseeing artwork jobs as well as some small creative jobs. You will also be responsible for reporting progress of all jobs for the team as well as quoting and invoicing of jobs.
- Prioritises effectively under pressure
- Understands and manages links between various depts. (ie client, account handling team, creative team, digital team and artwork team)
- Outstanding problem solving and decision-making ability
- Flexible - adapting delivery, solutions and approach to changing environments and requirements
- Plans and is highly organised, utilising effective planning techniques and tools
- Great communicator – can express ideas, expectations and outcomes clearly and confidently both verbally and written
- Develops and implements consistent processes
Client facing qualities
- Is able to understand and interpret customer requirements and briefs
- Add value at point of brief and throughout the campaign with suggestions of improvements/alternatives
- Positive decision maker
- Takes personal accountability
This is an exciting opportunity, so please don't delay, send through your CV, or call for a chat.