Laboratory Manager | Ink Manufacturer | East Midlands
Are you from an ink manufacturing background and interested in managing the day to day processes of a state of the art facility of a world leader? Working for a company with an outstanding international reputation, this highly varied position will have full responsibility for the successful operation of the lab function.
Laboratory Manager | Ink Manufacturer | East Midlands | Attractive Salary & Benefits Package
A winner of a number of leading industry awards for their high quality printing ink solutions, this client operates from a number of strategic sites across Europe. Backed by intensive research and development work into high performance varnishes, coatings, additives and printing auxiliaries, this is a company that truly believe in the on-going development of their service offering.
As Laboratory Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the effective day to day running of the lab providing ink for the flexo printing market
- Overseeing the ink technician team
- Liaising with customers and providing support
- Developing procedures and driving the department forward
- Quality control and final sign off
Key attributes required:
- Ink manufacturing experience
- Experience of managing a laboratory with proven technical ability
- Team management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills including good customer liaison experience
- Experience of successfully implementing process improvement initiatives
Extensive experience running the laboratory of an ink manufacturer and seeking a highly varied role where you will work with high-profile clients, progress and gain specialist training?
Apply now to find out more.