Business Development Manager - B1/B2/Digital
6 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a large B1 / B2 litho & digital company who turnover £12million and employ 100 people. They are one of the leading companies in their field.
They have recently expanded their Large Format division and are now focussing on growing their litho and small format areas, for this reason they are looking for an experienced B1 / Digital print Business Development Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director and be responsible for generating their own enquiries and business although we do have support available to assist in cold calling and appointment making.
Ideally they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with B1 litho sales but also create sales for the new Fuji B2 digital press, someone currently working in the B2 litho sector should be able to transfer work to the Fuji Press.
- Self-driven attitude, someone who wants to succeed with the right guidance and back up
- Hard working determined person who wants to work for a reliable, quality company
- Proven track record in winning business and building relationships in this sector
- Strong negotiator
- Personable yet controlling
- You will have a proven track record in winning new business and would be expected to bring in a turnover of £500K to £1Million in the first year
- B1 and digital print sales experience is necessary
- Covering the whole of the UK
Apply for Business Development Manager - B1/B2/Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly