CAD Designer - Packaging / POS
PK4399 - CAD DESIGNER - PACKAGING / POS
YORKSHIRE / NOTTINGHAMSHIRE / LINCOLNSHIRE (Please contact me for further location details)
£Highly Competitive + life assurance, pension and 24 days holiday.
Our client is a market leading packaging POS business, they have an excellent reputation within the industry for being a forward thinking business with an exceptional product offering and quality & service levels. They are currently looking for a CAD Designer to join their existing team, the main purpose of the role will be the creation of structural POS and packaging design solutions and subsequent production of samples.
Our client will shortly be undergoing a period of expansion so this is an ideal time for a new person to join the business and be part of the change.
- Structural design of units outlined in brief / enquiry's provided by sales team
- Liaising with sales team regarding brief / enquiry's
- Liaising with production / estimating departments regarding cost / ease of production
- Liaising with graphics department regarding artwork application / conceptual designs
- Production of samples for testing / approval by customers
- Production of 3D images / models for customers
- Creation of assembly instructions for completed jobs
- Providing cutters for artwork application to customers / internal graphics department
- Signing / Checking pre-production jobs
- Contribute to the day to day activities and attitude of a design based business
- Able to express opinion's and justifications for design decisions
- Support the role of Design Manager as required
- Carried out other duties as determined relevant by the Design Manager or Client Services Director.
For further information or a more detailed job description please contact me on
Apply for CAD Designer - Packaging / POS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly