Production/Operations Manager - Printed Packaging
7 days left
- Contract Type
PK4355 - PRODUCTION/OPERATIONS MANAGER
Up to £30-35K + Pension
Hours of work: 8:00am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a well-established printed packaging specialist. In house they manufacture a range of products including film on reel, bags, pouches, lay flat tubing and technical/performance films for applications in both food and non-food sectors. They aim to deliver products of consistent high quality, as well as being able to respond swiftly to customer requirements.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production/Operations Manager to manage a team of 20 factory floor staff in printing and conversion departments. The successful candidate will need to be highly visible on the shop floor.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will have production management experience ideally in printed packaging although other print or similar manufacturing environments will be considered.
- You will have good administration and I.T skills.
- You will continually strive to improve efficiencies, ensuring productivity, quality and safety targets are achieved.
- You will also drive down unnecessary costs and reduce wastage.
- You will be self-motivated and have strong people management skills and will be committed to making improvements to the business whilst working within a dedicated team.
** For confidentiality this is a generic job description and area. For more details on the location of the role and a full job description please contact **
Apply for Production/Operations Manager - Printed Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly