Key Account Manager - Flexible Packaging
PK4406 - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
NORTH / CENTRAL ENGLAND
£35-45K + Annual Bonus + Pension + Car + Health Cash Plan
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer, printing and converting for retail markets in food and consumer good sectors.
They are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager in a full time, permanent position. The role has national coverage and you will be allocated a sector within their portfolio of existing clients to retain and grow Key Accounts.
- To identify market opportunities.
- To deliver NPD and value added opportunities.
- To improve profit margins.
- Effective management of customer demands and expectations.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in Account Management with a successful track record of growth of accounts.
An understanding of the flexible packaging (flexo print and converting) industry is preferred.
Behaviour is a crucial requirement for this position:
- You will be open to new ways of working, to embrace the company's clear direction and vision.
- Well organised.
- Professional in appearance and demeanour.
- You will have tenacity and integrity in doing things the right way.
- You must have a good commercial brain.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Flexible Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly