A globally renowned brand management company seeks a hard-working Studio Manager with a background in either print, packaging or media, to provide a link between the studio and other internal departments.
We are looking for a robust individual who is highly organised, exhibiting an ability to work under a high-pressured environment. The ideal candidate will be a people person – a natural leader and a great mentor. Managing the studio team, you must be an efficient delegator.
First class communication skills are a must, as you will be required to deal directly with clients, understanding their needs, and work closely with the internal production team and fellow managerial personnel to obtain the best results for the customer.
The ideal candidate will not be phased by a heavy workload and strict deadlines – this role requires confidence in facing problems heads on. You will be a proficient problem solver, finding solutions to complex and unexpected problems.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing daily workflow and production schedules of the in-house creative studio.
- Ensuring clear briefs are agreed with tightly defined policy and communications objectives, audience needs and insight.
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Delivering compelling, engaging and accessible content that is relevant to both the purpose of the communication and the needs of the audience
- Working with account leads to define the scope of projects, producing detailed project plans, budgets and specifications
- Briefing in and managing designers, developers and technical teams
- Managing projects efficiently and effectively.
- Building strong relationships and networks within the organisation.
- Managing budgets and contracts, ensuring work is completed to high standards on time and to cost.
- Leading & motivating staff and identifying development needs.
- Using your own initiative and managing your own schedule
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly