Traffic Manager | Packaging Repro | Staffordshire
One of the leading branded packaging specialists in Europe, this company is currently enjoying huge success. Having recently expanded several divisions of the business to accommodate account wins from some of the UK’s major retailers and brand owners, they are looking for a Traffic Manager to oversee the production of printed packaging projects on-site at one of the world’s leading retailers.
Traffic Manager | Packaging Repro | Staffordshire | Salary Dependent on Experience + Benefits
With a worldwide presence our client boasts the experience and know-how to offer premier consumer brands award winning printed packaging solutions, with total global reach.
Currently dealing with a number of high profile organisations they have a reputation that precedes them, and are known throughout the industry for their competitive advantage in providing a ‘single source’ solution – from branding and design, through to managed print services.
Overseeing and directing projects from state of the art premises in Staffordshire, as Traffic Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Utilising internal and external resources to deliver a cost effective and consistent quality product that meets client expectations
- Ensuring desired quality production and finished print is achieved
- Managing client delivery expectations – maintaining project tracking systems to ensure up to date status reports can be produced when necessary
- Project planning and forecasting – scheduling resources against projected workload
- Project managing all artworks; ensuring all project data is collated and entered accurately on to job management systems
- Estimating and invoicing
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant experience working as a Traffic/Project Manager within print or packaging, and in a similar capacity to the role on offer
- Thorough knowledge of packaging artwork processes
- Strong managerial experience in a printed packaging environment
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects and leading large groups of multi-disciplinary staff
- Ability to work under own initiative, with responsibility for personal and team workloads
- Current experience of the Retail sector preferable
With a portfolio of products unique to its competition, you will benefit from the high profile, services and quality associated to this award winning market leader, alongside on-going scope for personal and professional development.
If the role is of interest, in the first instance please forward your CV for our immediate attention.