Proof Reader/Quality Controller
One of our biggest clients is seeking a Proof Reader/Quality Controller with a keen eye for detail to be responsible for ensuring all deliverables are correct to the brief supplied and brand consistencies are adhered to.
The selected candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. We are looking for someone who also has a good knowledge of the graphic Mac applications (illustrator, Acrobat are preferable). You must also demonstrate an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
Key responsibilities pertaining to the role will include:
• Check the digital artwork / proofs being produced are done to the brief supplied.
• To feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
• To use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
• To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs.
• To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Provide input into development of QC process based on client needs.
Apply for Proof Reader/Quality Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly