A global leader in the sector they specialise seeks a Traffic Manager to liaise with account management team on all existing and forthcoming projects to ensure clients expectations are met. You will be expected to uphold and develop the client relationship and ensure consistent quality of work is produced.
We are looking for a client and service orientated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels. You must be a proactive thinker, a problem solver and exhibit an ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
• To liaise with Account Managers on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
• To oversee client briefs accurately to optimise production.
• To ensure effective internal communication through production team on the progress of all jobs
• To manage traffic for all work placed within the production departments.
• To use internal MIS systems and any client system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure work schedules are adhered to and an accurate permanent record is maintained.
• To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record progress on all jobs
• To oversee that all project details are documented
• To continually maintain the system so all information is correct for clients and partners.
• To oversee the costing information is correct and carried out immediately on completion of a job so that invoices are timely and accurate for your team
• To oversee that all jobs are proofed and signed off through relevant departments
• To communicate priorities to all relevant parties to ensure timelines are respected.
Skills & Experience required:
• Minimum 2 years work experience in similar field
• Proven experience in account management
• Work experience in project management and account management
• Knowledge of packaging pre-press industry
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly