A globally renowned creative agency is expanding its production team, and is on the search for a detail-orientated Junior artworker.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Accurately learn to create artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range.
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures.
- Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
- Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
- Ensure client guidelines are followed.
- Roll-out artwork across simple multilingual packs from translation documents
- To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
- To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
In order to fulfil this role, you must be a proficient user in Adobe CS packages. We are looking for someone who has excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, to relay with account management/traffic team. You will demonstrate an ability to multi-task and will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to work both as part of a team and unsupervised, along with an ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines under pressure in order to meet customer deliveries.
Apply for Junior Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly