Large Format Finisher - Digital / Large Format
SC2396 - LARGE FORMAT FINISHER - LONDON
Up To £27K + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Our client is a leading Large Format Digital and Graphics Company based in the South East. They provide a wide range of display solutions, from banners and graphics panels to designing and building exhibition stands.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Finisher to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Sealing, finishing and mounting all aspects of large format graphics, including trimming and preparing prints
- Laminating various types of prints with seals & glues using laminating machines
- Mounting prints to substrate
- Butt mounting large format images in various amounts of sections on to required substrates
- Accurately trimming substrates using bench javelins
- Producing graphics for various roll up and stand up graphic units which requires using laminate films and then trimming and installing into these units or applying the fixings that are needed
- Assisting in off-site installations as and when required
- Experience with a cutting table
- Good team working and communication skills
- Sound technical understanding of substrate properties and application
- Maintain the highest standards of work and quality checking
- Able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- You must be able to work well under pressure while maintain standards
- Flexibility during busy periods
- Ability to work without supervision
- Previous Vinyl Plotter, Laminating and general finishing experience is advantageous
All applicants MUST have large format experience and at least 1 years' experience in a print finishing role.