Business Development Manager | B2 & Digital Print | Yorkshire/Lancashire
Well established and ambitious print company making further investments across the business. Looking to add to their sales team as they enter an exciting phase of their expansion the role will involve generating new business in order to expand their North operations.
Business Development Manager | B2 & Digital Print | Yorkshire/Lancashire | £30k-£35k Basic + Bonus/OTE
With full production capability in house, this company is set up to support high profile brands with quality print through an incredibly impressive plant list incorporating digital and litho machinery. Equipped to provide a full ‘concept to print’ service from graphic design to printed product for truly bespoke solutions, they have facilities to rival the best in the area.
On a day-to-day basis, as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- New business development
- Selling a complete range of commercial litho and digital print solutions
- Managing and growing both newly acquired and existing accounts
- Maintaining and developing customer relations
- Covering the North of England
Key attributes required:
- Current experience of selling commercial litho and digital print solutions
- Ability to maximise existing business, while sourcing new opportunities
- An ability to build on relationships in order to maximise product and service offerings
- Excellent negotiation skills and confidence dealing with clients
- Based in or around the Yorkshire/Lancashire regions
Exceptional opportunity to join a leading organisation with exciting investment plans for the future. Excellent uncapped bonus structure, competitive salary and regular incentives in addition.
Submit your details to be considered.