Sales Office Coordinator | Packaging | West Midlands
Working for an environmentally friendly innovative manufacturer of corrugated packaging this is a great opportunity for a Sales Office Coordinator who can demonstrate their ability within customer services to join a nationally recognised group.
Sales Office Coordinator | Packaging | West Midlands | Up to £23k
An outstanding opportunity to work for a progressive company that creates, manufactures and implements packaging solutions for a diverse customer base. As a multi-site operation specialising in all aspects of corrugated design and production, you will be part of a winning team with number of manufacturing sites across the UK.
As Sales Office Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Working proactively within a busy commercial team
- Acting as first point of contact for new and existing customers who are looking to place orders or query existing orders
- Using the CRM system, updating and monitoring proficiently
- Managing and controlling specific lines of stock
- Estimating and pricing for new and repeat orders
- Other duties as required or directed
Key attributes required:
- Customer service experience with proven admin skills
- Good understanding of packaging manufacture would be an advantage but full training will be given
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent in all MS Outlook, Word and online systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Office Coordinator to join one of the world's largest corrugated groups. A career-defining position, we are expecting a huge response to this advert, so apply without delay to be considered.