Print Channel Sales Manager
Print Channel Sales Manager
An exciting print sales opportunity with one of the largest independent parcels, mail, print and logistics services companies within the UK. We are looking for a dynamic BDM with proven experience to build sales of digital print (with some offset) and associated digital communication services in designated target markets with the focus on large corporate organisations with ongoing print and communication requirements. The role will also focus on supporting several other sales channels as a specialist in all aspects of print.
UK Mail’s aim is to support and accelerate the already rapid growth of its considerable multi-site in house small format digital print operation. The Channel Manager will focus specifically on winning print sales and supporting several internal sales channels in doing the same.
Aim of role
- To be a sales leader and achieve personal month in isolation and annual revenue and profit targets
- To support and develop several sales channels across different parts of the business with the sole aim of exceeding revenue and profit targets
- To develop each account won to maximum potential by introducing other imail associated products and solutions
- To assist with the development of individuals throughout the channels to contribute to a successful and performing team
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To help build sales of digital print and associated digital communication services in designated target markets focusing on large corporate organisations with ongoing print requirements
- To actively support several other sales channels as a specialist in digital print
- To act as a print management agent and source relevant products and services to supplement sales revenue and profit both personally and across sales channels
- To generate own sales leads and create face to face appointments
- To develop strong prospect clients and identify opportunities
- To ensure personal month in isolation and annual revenue target is achieved.
- To support and contribute to overall annual sales target from channels
- To deliver sales excellence at all times and to achieve/exceed expectations set via the capability framework for your role.
- To adhere to the policies and procedures set by UK Mail and to actively be part of positive performing culture
- Previous experience of selling digital print (offset an advantage) into large corporations is essential
- Proven sales experience (with demonstrable results)
- Excellent presentation and verbal persuasion skills
- Keen eye for technology
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience of working in a high-performance target driven environment
Apply for Print Channel Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly