Busines Development Manager - Cartons
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER(PK4415) ANY UK LOCATION
£Open (Flexible depending on experience) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is an independent, highly successful manufacturer of printed folding cartons, supplying into a range of markets including food, health and beauty, confectionary and gifts markets.
Our client has recently made additional investment and is looking for a strong New Business Development Manager to selling printed folded cartons, our client will consider any market sector experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who invest in training and development of staff and who have experienced significant growth in recent years. You will be target driven and enthusiastic with strong presentation and time management skills.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- To pro-actively seek and target new business opportunities in the above market sectors
- To retain, manage and develop business once secured
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of sales success within the carton board market as well as the desire to join a rapidly growing company
- You will have a desire to sell, technical competency, excellent communication skills and commercial awareness
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market sector
- Develop and maintain professional customer relationships to improve the flow of communication, understanding and increase loyalty to the business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential for this role
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
Apply for Busines Development Manager - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly