Project Manager - Events & Exhibitions
SC2391 - PROJECT MANAGER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
Up to £35K + 20 Days Holiday (Increasing with length of service) + Bank Holidays + Business Miles + 1% Commission on all projects managed
Our client is a well-established and growing events and exhibitions digital graphics specialist based in the South East, the company has invested in new machinery and has doubled their production facility.
Managing a £750K portfolio, our client is currently looking for a Project Manager who has a minimum of 4 years' experience in managing projects and has a good technical background. This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact and involvement in a business.
Main products and services: large format digital, graphics, portable displays / Pop-up's, Roller banners, modular systems, structure wraps and fabric systems.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts worth £750K
- This role is approximately 60% office based and 40% onsite
- Working alongside the sales team, the successful candidate will be managing projects from start to finish
- Working closely with the Account Manager
- Suggesting solutions
- You will need to be flexible and prepared to travel throughout the UK and Europe
- The candidate will attend client visits and manage installations on site
- Occasional troubleshooting
- Ensuring a strong and healthy relationship between both parties exists at all times
- Writing job sheets
In addition you must have;
- Strong negotiating skills with clients, suppliers and internal departments
- Excellent PC skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft software (including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point)
- Good commercial awareness and client facing skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A full background in large format, exhibitions, events and retail interiors is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company.
Apply for Project Manager - Events & Exhibitions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly